CP Consultants, Inc. founded in 1985 has a team of top professionals whose background, knowledge and proven track record are unequaled in this field. The key to our success is our solid experience.
Paul R. Calandra, CHPA,CHSP,CSE President, founder and chief forensic consultant/expert has over 43 years of Security,Safety, and Law Enforcement experience. Mr. Calandra and his team of professionals allows CP Consultants, Inc. to bring substantial experience to bear on problems encountered by Business,Industry,and Healthcare Institutions.
Our client list includes a wide range of Fortune 500 companies and many of the largest healthcare and law firms in the country.
The companies and law firms benefit from the expertise of Paul R. Calandra and Associates, and from the practical solutions they provide to complex management and organizational issues.
Paul R. Calandra was appointed to The New Jersey Domestic Security Preparedness Taskforce in 2002. He served on The Health Care Infrastructure Advisory Committee developing best practices, policies and procedures that would assure the integrity and security of the healthcare delivery system in the State of New Jersey. Mr. Calandra would bring this knowledge to the healthcare surveys that CP Consultants,Inc. conducts around the country.
ADVANTAGES & RATIONALE
- We can validate the strengths of the current security/safety program.
- Identify potential security/safety related liability exposures.
- Enhance security/safety staff training programs.
- Review, revise and upgrade existing policies and procedures.
- Provide an independent and objective review to improve the current security/safety program.
- Provide cost effective solutions to complex environmental issues.
- Provide a Security Vunerability Assessment (SVA) to meet current regulations.
- Provide risk assessments to determine appropriate remedial actions.